Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

25 Before 25 Update

So here's where I'm currently at for my 25 Before 25 list. (For those of you just tuning in, you can check it out here) I've got nine month to do/complete these and so far... I guess I'm doing alright.

Lemme start with the first one. Staring a blog. Well folks, I definitely have done that! 28 PUBLISHED posts! (doesn't mean that I haven't started others...) On the note of consistency, that's an entirely another story. My number 21 on the list is maintaining my blog, well, as you all know, I'm failing miserably at it. I'd totally love encouragement on this one. I really want to blog, but at the end of my day, it just doesn't seem to be a priority. Soooo, if you'd like to help me out, post on my Facebook or comment on my blogs telling me to "get the heck with it and post a dang blog!" Thank you kindly. 

On a much more positive note, I can, without a shadow of a doubt, cross off 15 and 151/2! I most definitely wear my fake eyelashes everyday! Exception, that time I was sick. Other than that, every dang day. I'm awesome. And then there's the topic of those stretchy headbands....I have not worn any. At all. I bet my husband loves that! Also, I did cut my hair off, so that too I'm sure helps. Hahha.

Believe it or not, I have been doing crafts... just not blogging them. Please believe me. But I understand if you don't.


Oh! And the quilt! I can't wait for this one!!! Justin's grandma loooooves Elvis Presley. Like, really loves him. So I'm going to make her an elvis quilt! Just bought the fabric yesterday! I'm so excited! Just in case you can't tell. Never made a quilt before, so this will be fun... I think I'll be fine. And I promise to take as I go photos. Just so you can join in on the fun.

I sadly crossed out 13 though. I sent Marie a letter aaaand she never sent one back. She said she wrote me, just didn't have a stamp. I'm tempting to just send her a stamp so I can receive that stinkin' letter, but that defeats the purpose, don't you think?

As for everything else... well, I'll get there. Eventually. Nine months to go, right? I'm not making New Years Resolutions this year, considering this is pretty much resolutions anyways. But I'm curious to hear what you guys have got going on! Have you been thinking about resolutions yet?? Let me know!




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! :-) I'm impressed at your ability to do fake eyelashes daily. I had some for our wedding and they made me crazy!

    ReplyDelete