Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thankful Thursday

This used to be called "The Little Things" but I figured all those little things that make me happy, are also the things that I'm thankful for -- and why not take what was just a little list and take it too a little bit of a deeper level. Not only that, but I'm really trying to honor God in all that I do. And blogging is another thing, that I do.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

-I am thankful for husband that loves me and a God that loves me even more.

-I am thankful that I'm able to pray, speak the Word of God and worship with the Lord out loud and thankful that there's men and women who fight for me to be able to keep that right.

-I am thankful for all the selfless people who gave their lives on 9/11 to save others and the people who came from far places to help search for missing people and clean up the debris.

-I am thankful that the Lord put that on their hearts.

-I am thankful for the family and friends I've been able to spend my 25 years of life with.









Dear Lord,
Thank you for all those things and so so much more. Help me Lord to be and stay grateful and forgive me for the things that I take advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment