Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

The Little Things

What a long week! It shouldn't seem like it because I was out sick two of the five work days, but those days are exhausting too! I am so tired! It's not even the fact that I got spit in the face like three times today or that I've been on my feet pretty much all day/all week/three days this week or that I forgot I was supposed to be at work early today and had what I'm pretty sure was a heart attack (I was subbing at a new site today because my student was out and luckily I left early to account for traffic because at 750 this morning I realized that I was supposed to be at work at 8am. Praise God I made it on time. Like, exactly on time!), I think it's just because I'm still getting over being sick? Or still adjusting to the new work schedule? I don't know. But all I wanna do is sleep! And I'm supposed to be taking a nap right now and I can't. I have been waiting ALL day to take a nap and my eyes and body are tired, but I can't sleep! What kind of cruel punishment is this?! Ahhh!

So anyways! I still don't think that I'm convinced that numbering these lists is the right thing to do. Maybe I should just go back to listing them. Well, I'll try that for today, lemme know what you think!

It's the little things that matter.

-writing stuff. Nothing in particular, just writing. Not even so much the action of writing, well yes that, but also, I just like they way my writing looks. Is that weird? Too bad.

-Shade on a sunny day. Unfortunately, this makes the list this week because I miss having shade to park under on my breaks to take a nap. Its all sun, all the time. 

- Getting the perfect amount of sleep. Psht. This never happens. It has maybe once. And it was so long ago, I can barely remember how good it felt. And I want it back.

-Getting packages in the mail. Stupid Justin always gets them! I don't even care if its just tubes for his tattoo stuff! I never get them. And I want to get them more. Send me something! Please!

- Nail polish. I love painting my nails. And my nail polish collection just keeps getting bigger and bigger. That's actually something that I never cared about until like a year ago. And now I paint my nails once or twice a week oooor if they get a chip in them.

- Cloudy days, especially after its been hot. 

- For those of you who actually know me... You'd probably never think you'd hear this one - cuddling with my kitten Amelia. Okay, she's not a kitten anymore really, but she still acts like one and she's just so sweet and looks all cute and I just love her (and Marilyn too), but let me be clear, that's the extent of my cat liking. I only like my own cats. #andthatswhatthecrazycatladysaid #shehad50cats

- Staying hydrated with the H 2 0. That's really all I drink. That and iced tea. And pink lemonade (which Justin thinks doesn't taste any different than regular lemonade, which I completely disagree. I'm going to do a blind fold test with him and prove that there's a difference!) Oh, and I'm hooked on starbucks' passion tea with lemonade. M'mm! And no sweetener, okay thanks. Ya know, if ya ever wanna buy me one!

And mostly right now, 
- Friday evenings because ya know, that's when the weekend starts! Hahha.

So what's on your list for this week?!
Take care ya'll! Hahaha oh gosh. Not gonna say that again...


No comments:

Post a Comment