Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

The Little Things

This week has seemed like the longest week of my life. Well, not really the looooooongest, but it sure felt pretty dang long. With that said, every day when I get home from work I just plop down on the couch and rest. Not nap, or even close my eyes for that matter, just rest. And because that's all I've done this whole week, I have not been a very good blogger. 

But without further adieu, here's the little things that stood out for me this week!

31. Lunch breaks. (45 minute lunch breaks to be exact. I get to take my 15 and my half hour at the same time. Though I sometimes don't know what to do with myself, it's definitely much needed)
32. Chinese food. From this place. Jalapeno chicken please!
33. Lipstick
34. Laminating machines. (I stinkin' love laminating!)
35. Copy machines
36. How cute the iOS 7 is! (It's like getting a brand new phone)
37. Hand sanitizer (definitely it working with kids)
38. Get away weekends with Justin. This weekend we're going to Julian. And let me tell you, it is much needed!
39. My lunch box that Jus bought for me.
40. Buying things on eBay, just bought a super adorable purse (completely on impulse...there was only 45 seconds left on the clock!)
 41. My business cards. Gosh! They are so cute!
aaaaand
42. Running shoes, not even specifically for running - for long days at work too!

That's it for today! Off to start a great and relaxing weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment